Our linens are made to last and when properly cared for, we stand behind our products. Machine washing is the best way to care for our linens as it not only restore the ample loft and volume of our fabrics, but it accentuates the inherent texture and luster of the natural fibers.
Please follow these guidelines:
Our Cotton, Legna and Linen sheets are machine washable using warm water and SDH Fine Fabric Wash. Tumble dry using a low temperature, gentle cycle.
Our towels should always be washed before their first use. They are easily machine washable using warm water and SDH Fine Fabric Wash. Tumble dry.
Our Cotton Covers are machine washable using cold water, SDH Fine Fabric Wash, and a rapid spin cycle. Tumble dry using a low temperature, gentle cycle.
HELPFUL HINTS TO MAKE CARING FOR YOUR SDH LINENS A BREEZE
• When washing, be sure to turn your linens inside out if possible.
• It's best to wash your pieces separately to give them plenty of water and adequate space. Therefore make sure your larger items comfortable fit in your home washer.
• Linens made from natural fibers such as silk, linen, cotton, cashmere and wool should be washed in cool or cold water.
• Use only SDH Fine Fabric Wash as it is specifically formulated to gently and effectively clean fine washables. It is super concentrated, cold water active and biodegradable. And because it rinses away clean, leaving no damaging residue to break down fibers, it can keep fine linens in newer condition longer.
• Do not use any brighteners, bleaches or fabric softeners on our products.
• Set the wash cycle to spin-dry thoroughly and remove from the washer at once. Leaving them wet will case the fibers to shrink or felt.
• Do not over-dry natural fibers as it will alter their shape, increase wrinkles and make the fabric brittle.
• To add even more freshness to every load, use SDH Dryer Sachets. Our French lavender filled sachets are wonderful for your drawers and cupboards too.
• Please be careful with lotions and medications that may come in contact with your linens. Avoid products with alpha hydroxy, retinol or any bleaching agent as they can discolor and destroy the fabric.