Our linens are made to last. Machine washing is the best way to care for our linens as it not only restores the ample loft and volume of our fabrics, but accentuates the inherent texture and luster of the natural fibers. When properly cared for, we stand behind our products.
Please follow these guidelines:
Our 100% Egyptian Cotton, Legna and Linen sheets are machine washable using warm water and SDH Fine Fabric Wash. Tumble dry using a low temperature, gentle cycle.
Our towels are machine washable using warm water and SDH Fine Fabric Wash. Tumble dry.
Our 100% Egyptian Cotton Covers are machine washable using cold water, SDH Fine Fabric Wash, and a rapid spin cycle. Tumble dry using a low temperature, gentle cycle.
HELPFUL HINTS TO MAKE CARING FOR YOUR SDH LINENS A BREEZE
• When possible, be sure to turn your linens inside out. It’s best to wash your linens separately to give them adequate space and water to wash.
• Use only SDH Fine Fabric Wash as it is specifically formulated to gently and effectively clean fine washables. It is super concentrated, cold water active and biodegradable. And because it rinses away clean, leaving no damaging residue to break down fibers, it can keep fine linens in newer condition longer.
• Do not use any brighteners, bleaches or fabric softeners on our products.
• Set the wash cycle to spin-dry thoroughly and remove from the washer at once. Linens left sitting in the water for long periods of time may cause the fibers to shrink or felt.
• Do not overdry natural fibers as it will alter their shape, increase wrinkles and make the fabric brittle.
• To add a touch of springtime to every load, use the SDH Dryer Sachet. The french lavender blossoms make a wonderful sachet for your drawers and cupboards too.
• Please be careful with lotions and medications that may come in contact with your linens. Avoid products with alpha hydroxy, retinol or any bleaching agent as they can discolor and destroy the fabric.